When my group in class got our final assignment I was not ready for how much I was going to love it. Not only was the project great and my group was great, but we got assigned the Tim Tebow Foundation. As if she wasn’t my favorite professor and adviser already. So, with all I learned here is a list of why Tim Tebow and I are totally meant to be:
1. The foundation’s mission statement and tagline is about Faith, Hope and Love which is my mama’s favorite verse.
“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13
2. He has a passion for orphans like I do. I literally cried reading about all the great stuff he was doing.
3. He is completely not self serving or selfish.
“It’s not just for the Tim Tebow Foundation, no it’s just making a difference in people’s lives.”
4. He has his priorities in check.
“Two things really matter: loving Jesus and loving people.”
5. He contributes to the world’s work like I do.
6. He wants to be Your hands and feet like I do.
7. My middle is Faith.
8. He is resilent like I am. No matter what people say about him, he knows he is living for You and not for them. He knows what is important.
9. He has a giving heart. He wants to create a brighter day.
“Together, we are making a difference.”
10. I mean seriously, he is Tim Tebow and I am Alyssa Faith, how are we not just completely lovable?
So, this is my prayer today. In all seriousness. I pray for Tim Tebow. I pray for the Tim Tebow Foundation. I pray for all aspects of the foundation. I pray for Orphan Care, Adoption Aid, Team Tebow, Tebow CURE Hospital, Timmy’s Playrooms, and W15H Programs. I pray for the annual Celebrity Gala and Golf Classic which will be coming up in the Spring. I pray for his family. I pray that he continues to do your work. I pray that he continues to spread your love and your word. I pray that he continues to bring the honor and glory to you. I pray that he continues to stay humble. I pray that he continues to keep the focus on you. I pray that he continues to win in your name. I pray that he continues to be your hands and feet. I pray that I learn to do more and be more. I pray that I go where you send me. I pray that I take Audio Adrenaline’s song with me. I pray that I learn from Tim Tebow’s giving spirit. I pray for my group and our presentation for our final today. I pray for my professor and classmates too. And as always I pray for my family and sorority sisters. I pray for my university. I pray for guidance for our government, church, and school leaders. I pray for protection for our troops. I pray for all of those that need you now and for those that haven’t met you yet. In Jesus’ name, Amen.